- This document outlines Terms & Conditions (T&C’s) on which you may use our website (www.hopsinabottle.co.uk / www.hopsinabottle.com) or our On-Line store, whether as a guest or a registered user.
- By using the site, you indicate you have read/understood these T&C’s and that you agree to abide by them.
- By placing an order on this website you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age or older, and that you know it is a criminal offence for any person to sell or supply alcohol to any person who is under 18 years of age. There are no exceptions to this and it includes if you are purchasing items intended as a gift, as all recipients must be over 18 years of age.
- No refund will be considered for orders placed by minors.
- We reserve the right to change or add to these T&C’s without prior notice. This may be done as and when necessary. We may also amend at any time, any part of this website, should a need arise, including pricing, photographs or descriptions of beers.
- Your continued use of the website and/or our On-Line Store after changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of any changes that have been made.
- T&C’s on the Hops-in-a-Bottle website supersede all others. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- You can contact Hops-in-a-Bottle by the following methods:
- Entering details on the Contact Us page of the website
- Writing to us at: Hops-in-a-Bottle 19 Market Street, Mansfield, Notts NG181JG
- Calling us on: 01623 626302
- Hops-in-a-Bottle is completely dedicated to your satisfaction and welcomes comments, suggestions & constructive criticism. We will always do our best to help with any complaints that you may have regarding the use of our service.
- Any orders can be amended, or even cancelled for a full refund, providing the order has not yet been dispatched – For any cancellations or amendments, in this instance it is best to contact us by phone for a prompt response.
- Refunds for cancellations will be made within 15 days from the date of cancellation.
- After the order has been dispatched, you have the right to return the goods to us provided all the bottles are unopened & intact, within 7 days of the date of delivery. You must inform us by phone or e-mail if you plan to do this and the postage and safe return of the goods is the Customer’s responsibility.
- We shall replace or refund lost or damaged items, at our expense, providing that you have notified us by phone or e-mail within the 48 hrs period of the delivery. Goods may also be added to another order when placed.
- If you are not satisfied with the goods in any way, please contact us & we will try to assist. Any responsibility for the quality of the ales themselves lies with Hops-in-a-Bottle, and goods will be exchange in the event of ales being considered substandard. We will only offer a refund on goods which we deem "not fit for consumption" and the relevant brewery will be contacted.
- If the product is simply not liked by the Customer, it cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned.
- For any returns, it is the Customer's responsibility to ensure goods are correctly packaged & safely returned to us. Packaging & Carriage costs are the responsibility of the Customer, as is any loss and/or damage while in transit. We can arrange collection, but charges will apply.
- Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Management and will be made within 15 days of the delivery of returned goods.
- Alcohol is best enjoyed in moderation. You can find out more by visiting the website: www.drinkaware.co.uk/