SHIPPING & DELIVERY
|Collection from the shop||FREE|
|Next Day England & Wales Delivery (Minimum 12 Bottles No Maximum)||£7.95|
|Other UK destinations inc UK offshore Islands||CONTACT US|
|Outside of the UK||Sorry not available|
- We aim to dispatch all orders as soon as payment is received using a specialised Courier.
- Alternatively to delivery, goods can be ordered & collected directly from the shop. This is located at 19 Market Street, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG181JG.
- Delivery is a Next Day providing you place your order before 12 noon and will cost £7.95 for a minimum order of 12 bottles there is no maximum, this covers England &Wales. For Scotland, Ireland and any of the UK Islands, please contact us for a delivery cost.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order promptly but cannot accept any liability for a delay, howsoever caused. Neither can we accept responsibility for delivery failure if you provide an incorrect address, postal code or contact telephone number. Please check that this information is correct when placing your order.
- Any date given for delivery is an estimate only. Situations may arise that are outside of our control, this particularly being the case at busy times of the year for example, around the Christmas period. We will make every effort to ensure delivery dates are met. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for failure to deliver within a stated time.
- Hops-in-a-Bottle will not be responsible for failure to deliver or late delivery due to circumstances that are outside of our control.
- No compensation can be offered for loss of wages due to failed or late deliveries.
- Deliveries will be made between 8.00am-5.00pm Monday to Friday. Please ensure that you are able to take delivery – a work address is sometimes the most practical.
- Alternatively, we strongly advise having your parcel delivered to an address where there will be someone in (this person must be over 18 yrs of age) – for example, a neighbour or a work address.
- Delivery can be made to an alternative address to the billing address; this can be done very simply at the checkout phase.
- A signature at the point of delivery acknowledges receipt of the goods. Goods will not be left with third parties unless by prior arrangement. This can be noted in the Special Instructions section when placing the order.
- Deliveries must be signed for by a person of 18 years or older. It is your responsibility to ensure that an adult over the age of 18 is at the delivery address to sign for receipt of the goods. If our Courier is in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of identification - Photo ID showing Date of Birth. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age & identity of the recipient is in doubt.
- There is a system in place whereby the Courier notifies us when a delivery has been made. In the event that the goods cannot be delivered, a card will be left by the Courier with the option to arrange a different day if courier is not contacted an attempt will be made to deliver the next day. Storage will be at the Couriers local depot.
- The re-delivery process can be undertaken twice only, after which the Courier is instructed to return the goods to us. In these circumstances you may be liable for any additional Courier costs. If all attempts to deliver have failed, any delivery charges incurred by us are not refundable. If a customer requests re-delivery, then all additional carriage charges will be charged at cost to the customer.
- We make every effort when packaging our goods to ensure you receive them in perfect order. In addition, we will label our packages to encourage the Courier to keep our bottles safe & upright. This should be sufficient for your order to arrive in perfect condition.
- Upon receipt of your order, you should inspect it to make sure that it is intact and also in full.
- If you receive goods in a poor condition, namely obvious breakages or damage then you should consider refusal to take delivery. The Courier must be notified of any damage or missing goods and this noted on the drivers manifest. You should also notify us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01623 626302.
- In the event of damaged items being discovered once you have received the goods, you should notify us by e-mailing email@example.com or calling 01623 626302 and confirming the nature of the damage within 48 hrs.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to report to us any goods that are missing and/or damaged in transit. You must notify us by phone or email as soon as possible and in any case within 48 hrs of the delivery.
- Customers accept responsibility for safe storage and use of the goods upon receipt. Hops-in-a-Bottle is not liable for any damage caused by Customer mishandling.
- If you have not received your delivery within 5 working days after receiving your confirmation e-mail, please contact us by e-mail so we can investigate the matter further.