AMMENDMENTS, CANCALLATIONS, REPLACEMENT & RETURNS
- Any orders can be amended, or even cancelled for a full refund, providing the order has not yet been dispatched – For any cancellations or amendments, in this instance it is best to contact us by phone for a prompt response.
- Refunds for cancellations will be made within 15 days from the date of cancellation.
- After the order has been dispatched, you have the right to return the goods to us provided all the bottles are unopened and intact, within 7 days of the date of delivery. You must inform us by phone or e-mail if you plan to do this and the postage and safe return of the goods is the Customer’s responsibility.
- We shall replace or refund lost or damaged items, at our expense, providing that you have notified us by phone or e-mail within the 3 working day period of the delivery. Goods may also be added to another order when placed.
- If you are not satisfied with the goods in any way, please contact us and we will try to assist. Any responsibility for the quality of the ales themselves lies with Hops-in-a-Bottle, and goods will be exchange in the event of ales being considered substandard. We will only offer a refund on goods which we deem “not fit for consumption”.
- If the product is simply not liked by the customer, it cannot be exchanged, replaced or returned.
- For any returns, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure goods are correctly packaged and safely returned to us. Packaging & carriage costs are the responsibility of the Customer, as is any loss and/or damage while in transit. We can arrange collection, but charges will apply.
- Refunds will be given at the discretion of the management and will be made within 15 days of the delivery of returned goods.